Thursday, September 18, 2014

So Now What?

Now comes the challenge.  There are multiple -- ok, that is an understatement -- demands on my time.

However, I am determined to at least once a week post a photograph of something.  I am working on becoming more familiar with my camera, its features and trying to understand what all the jargon means.

Part of all this is the realization that to feel fulfilled I need to create something on a regular basis.  Additionally, I need to feel like I am contributing in a positive manner to the world around me. In reality I already do.  However, having something that manifests results immediately is ok too sometimes.

I am grateful for God's creations and the knowledge that he made this all for us because He loves us and wants us to be happy.

I look forward to sharing the beautiful world around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment